Dominating the northeast corner of Dearborn and Van Buren, the landmark Fisher Building at 343 South Dearborn was built in 1896. Designed by the legendary architectural firm D.H. Burnham and Company, what started as an 18-story structure added on 2 additional floors in 1907. Paper magnate Lucius Fisher was the original owner and anchor tenant.
The illustrious terra-cotta facade features detailed ornamental carvings of a wide variety of creatures, including fish, crabs, eagles, dragons as well as several mythical beings. After being declared a Chicago Landmark in 1978, the National Register of Historic Places added the Fisher Building the next year.
Available office space features high ceilings, huge soundproof windows allowing for an abundance of natural light and original wood and terrazzo floors. The convenient Loop location is steps away from all of the major "L" stations, several bus lines, the Harold Washington Library and numerous educational institutions.
One office, open spaceMonthly Rate
* mg : modified gross | g : gross | nnn : net
One office, open space
Flyers & Brochures
- Jonathan Zimmerman